FASS Titanium Series 220 GPH Fuel Pump @ 55 PSI for 1999-2007 Ford 7.3L & 6.0L PowerStroke
Fuel Your Ride — Get FASS’ed! Built from the FASS HD Series blueprint, the Titanium Series utilizes all the known FASS System features, just in a compact package. The Titanium Series 220 GPH @ 55 PSI Fuel Air Separation System allows for better clearance and less visibility without sacrificing any of the power and grit of the HD Series — the same motor & Gerotor specific design are still used. Engineered with the pickup truck in mind, this lift kit supports diesel engines with super extreme horsepower needs. Just like its big brother it removes all types of harmful and destructive fuel contaminants including water & emulsified water, air & vapor, and general debris. The Titanium Series FASS System increases your horsepower & fuel economy while it lowers your maintenance costs & emissions. So whether you are looking to increase the life & reliability of your truck — or seeking the means to support your PowerStroke’s upgrades… think FASS — Titanium Series FASS!
- New Larger 1/2" Ports & Fuel Line!
- New Heavy Duty Water Separator
- Increases Horsepower & Torque
- Compact Size Allows for Better Clearance and Less Visibility
- Supports Trucks with Super Extreme HP Modifications
- Increases Injector Life & Dependability
- Aircraft Quality Billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Increases Fuel Mileage
- Consistent Engine Performance: Hot or Cold — Full or 1/4 Tank
- 100% Assembled, Tested & Made in the USA